As I said in previous posts, my parents came to visit us. They arrived early Sunday afternoon July 20th and…well to be honest is was a bumpy start. My mom and I don’t have the best history. Anyways some days equalled a lot of me crying in a bathroom- even the first day at Disneyland- but it faded into a surprisingly good time.
- Me and Isaiha by the water at Cooado Beach
- A photoset of my dad and Isaiha playing with a Jake the Neverland Pirates bubble sword, foam swords, video games, and Isaiha falling asleep on his lap.
- My casual Peter Pan Disneybound for day 1 of Disneyland
- A photoset of my super cute Izzaroo <3
- The sunset view from the hotel window in Anaheim
- A photoset of my casual Evil Queen Disneybound for day 2 at Disney California Adventure Park
- A very sweaty poor little Izzy cooling off with a drink from the Cozy Cone in Radiator Springs
- Waiting in a prime spot for Fantasmic to begin Isaiha and my dad played with Captain Hook, Tick Tock Crock, and Jake the Pirate toys. Being adorable! <3
- Last day at Disneyland selfie. <3
- Pictures with my family. Me and my dad, then the four of us sitting in the front row waiting for Mickey’s Magical Map to start, us with Donald Duck, and then me and my mom- getting along.
Now there is a picture I still have to post.
Six selfies I have found buried away.
Each one means a lot to me.
My graduation day, my senior ball, when I FINALLY cut all my hair off, doing my own makeup and feeling fly about it, going to work at regal…I miss orange hair and then my most recent selfie haha.
A super girly and peppy blonde girl who wears bright pink dresses and skirts everyday is best friends with a quiet goth girl who of course sports all black clothing and big lace up boots. Someone jokes and yells to them “Hey look, a fairy and a vampire!” The blonde turns around and flashes a fanged grin and says “She’s human actually.”
This has been done before, I’m sure.